[sle-beta] SP1 Beta1 - Installer - Missing German Translation in Expert Partitioner / Problems accessing Bugzilla

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Dec 17 10:34:36 MST 2018

Hi,

Yes, sorry for the inconvenience I have raise the issue to our Bugzilla guru.
In the meantime, do not hesitate to create bugs in the "Beta SUSE Linux
Enterprise 12 SP4” but if you do please share the bug number here and just add a
notice that “this is a SLE15SP1 bug”.

I will then take care of forwarding them to “Beta SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP1”
which is only readable by SUSE Employee (until Bugzilla admins fix the issue),
to make sure that we can work on them.

Again I’m sorry for the inconvenience,

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager