[sle-beta] Beta6 - Migration - No migration product found

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sun Feb 4 07:31:14 MST 2018

Grand Afternoon,

To answer a number of requests, yes a non-SCC update does update as far as I can tell the environment Okay, one screenshot attached. But having to remove ones key, rumble through the update, remember which add-ons this machines environments are needed then at the end re-add the key and often as not re-register the environments when ones knows the SCC knows all this is not what I wish to be testing and I'm sure SUSE would like me to be running Adabas QE against their new environment and not checking the SCC API's
At the moment there is just Beta7 left before RC1 to get this right.

__R