[sle-beta] SLES15 beta 6, initial observation

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Mon Feb 5 02:58:39 MST 2018

     Fresh installation, found again the new /boot message. Here are
screen captures:

     And after saying No, we again see the underlying layout:

     No UEFI choices were selected. Going to the lower right corner
"Expert" button and saying please recreate the partitioning, and there
selecting the classical non-UEFI mode, the same /boot popup occurs.

     Enlarging /boot to be 256MB does not change the results. Thus the
message remains obscure.
     I am selecting to continue the installation to see what happens.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.