[sle-beta] Beta7 Offline Update - How it's Done.. Run on VMware

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Feb 19 02:28:37 MST 2018

Many Thanks as always Jiri,

In the PDF it says on page 26 ...
"Web and Scripting Module"
Dependencies: Basesystem...

"Server Applications Module"
Dependencies: Basesystem...

but for example:
"Public Cloud Module"
Dependencies: Basesystem, Server Applications...

So from your good words, the "Web and Scripting Module" should also have
Dependencies: Basesystem, Server Applications...

Maybe people with knowledgeable eyes could take a look at pages 8 and 9 also 25 and 26 and correct the "dependencies" and maybe post them to the forum.

What would be very friendly and professional Jiri  would be whan fir example "Web and Scripting" is ticked by the user, all dependencies are also ticked. That I think could save many people getting a bad hair day.

Again many thanks for prompt update.

__R