[sle-beta] Packages DVD is Add-On

Bernd ecki at zusammenkunft.net
Sat Jan 27 16:23:11 MST 2018

Hello,

it is described in the manual, that you have to provide the packages DVD as
a "add-on" product if you want to install SLES15 (beta5 in my case) without
registration. However neither the "do not register" warning message nor the
"add on product" screen mention this relationship.

Maybe the screen should be titled "I would like to install an additional
Add-On product or package media" to make this more clear? (or at least
mention it in the warning message)

A full system can be installed using the SLE-15-Packages media from....
Please provide the location of the media files in the following Add-On
Product screen. Without these media only a minimum system is available in
this installation.

(or something).

Gruss
Bernd