[sle-beta] SLES 15

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Wed Jul 18 13:22:31 MDT 2018

Grand Evening,

After about 8 months of very hard work I would have thought SUSE SLES 15 could have had "a lot of noise" about it's birth. It seems to have crept out very quietly..

So it's now in the big bad world and will have updates / service as other released products.
The SLE code to use with SLES 15 is the same we used with SLES11 and 12 on x86_64 and s390x

I'll take some for a run round the block over the next days.... Hope to make some noise...

__R