[sle-beta] Unsupported version of key: V3

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Jul 23 03:19:29 MDT 2018

Very good words Frederic,

I have cleaned up a few machines but I was thinking would the "Cleanup when deleting package" in Yast2 not be the right place for this. After a few machines it does get rather tedious and the cleanup option sounds the right place or ? As I have a number of machine to do I'd be happy to Beta check the option when ready....

__R