[sle-beta] A quick KIWI question

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Fri Jun 22 03:18:30 MDT 2018

Hi,

Sorry for the delayed response, you should be able to do so with something like
this:

> <repository type="rpm-md" alias=“Packages ISO">
>  <source path="iso:///home/david/Downloads/SLE-15-Packages-DVD-x86_64-GMC-DVD.iso"/>
> </repository>

ISOs can be selected as repositories in config.xml using the `path="iso://<absolutePathToIso>"`
URI in source tag from repositories.

This is documented in https://doc.opensuse.org/projects/kiwi/doc/#sec.description.repository

Let us know if this is working for you.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager