[sle-beta] Highlights of YaST Development Sprint 53

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Mar 28 03:58:30 MDT 2018

"As the release dates for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 and openSUSE Leap 15 approach,
we keep adapting YaST to make easier for our users to take advantage of all the
new features that these rock-solid operating systems will bring.

During the last two weeks that has implied, apart from regular bug fixing that
we usually don’t cover here, working on AutoYaST, improving Storage-ng and
polishing several aspects related to modules and extensions, like their
registration and licenses.

Let’s start with the rewritten Partitioner that is part of yast2-storage-ng.”

Read more at:
https://lizards.opensuse.org/2018/03/23/yast-sprint-53/

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program and SDK Project Manager