[sle-beta] [EXTERNAL] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 12 Service Pack 4 RC 2 is out!

Mike Marion mmarion at qualcomm.com
Fri Oct 12 17:10:46 MDT 2018

Not sure if It's just me but.. the gcc48 packages in the Server media
are all version 4.8.5-31.17.1 while the corresponding gcc48 packages in the SDK
media (all x86_64 media) are version 4.8.5-20.13.  This, of course,
causes issues with things like trying to install gcc48-fortran that
wants the older gcc48 compiler vs the newer one.

I re-verified that I had the udpated RC2 isos and re-checked the checksums.

--
Mike Marion-Unix SysAdmin/Sr. Staff IT Engineer-http://www.qualcomm.com