[sle-beta] Reporting a bug after general release?

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Wed Apr 10 03:20:01 MDT 2019

Hi,

> On 10 Apr 2019, at 10:26, Lubos Kocman <lkocman at suse.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Allen,
>
> I believe that you just need to find bugzilla Product representing that particular version.
> This would be the case for SLES-12 SP4
> https://bugzilla.suse.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2012%20SP4
> Please don't forget to mention if that issue is or isn't happening in Beta for upcoming Service Pack, once it's
> available.

No. Bugzilla access to general released product is restricted. Only Beta Products
on Bugzilla are opened to anyone thus the public for beta testing report.

- If you are a SUSE customer, the best way to report an issue on released
product version is to follow the usual support process:
https://scc.suse.com/support/requests

This ensure you to have the proper SLA for investigating and fixing your issue.

- If you are not a SUSE customer, the best way is to either reproduce and report
the issue on the ongoing Beta or on openSUSE.

- If you are a SUSE Partner, contact your SUSE Account Executive to get the
proper process.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager