[sle-beta] Reporting a bug after general release?

Sascha Weber Sascha.Weber at suse.com
Wed Apr 10 03:13:57 MDT 2019

Hi Allen,

if you have a valid subscription with SUSE you should just open a Service Request within the SUSE Customer Center and
the support team will open the Bug for you.

Regards,
Sascha

>>> Lubos Kocman <lkocman at suse.com> 4/10/2019 10:26 AM >>>
Hello Allen,

I believe that you just need to find bugzilla Product representing that particular version.
This would be the case for SLES-12 SP4
https://bugzilla.suse.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=SUSE%20Linux%20Enterprise%20Server%2012%20SP4
Please don't forget to mention if that issue is or isn't happening in Beta for upcoming Service Pack, once it's
available.

Hope it helps

Best regardsLuboš KocmanTechnical Project Manager SLE | Release Manager for Modules
SUSE Linux GmbHMaxfeldstrasse 590409 NuernbergGermany
GF: Felix Imendörffer, Mary Higgins, Sri RasiahHRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

>>> "Beddingfield, Allen" <allen at ua.edu> 04/10/19 3:52 AM >>>
What would be the best avenue for reporting a bug after general release?
  I've discovered one in SLES 12 SP4.  I don't recall encountering it in
testing, but it is entirely possible that this exact scenario didn't
occur in my testing.
Thanks.
Allen B.

--