[sle-beta] Bugzilla – Bug 1146957 Submitted

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sat Aug 24 02:21:05 MDT 2019

There is was in the release Doc's

– How to check the beta version of an installed system?
# grep betaversion /etc/products.d/*
/etc/products.d/baseproduct: <betaversion>BetaX<betaversion>
/etc/products.d/sle-sdk.prod: <betaversion>BetaX<betaversion>
/etc/products.d/sle-module-web-scripting.prod: <betaversion>BetaX<betaversion>
/etc/products.d/SLES.prod: <betaversion>BetaX</betaversion>

and I'm getting back Beta-3, seems "/etc/issue" was correct, so where is Beta-4 ?

I'll leave it with you, England v Ireland this afternoon.

__R