[sle-beta] Schedule change for SLE15 SP1

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Tue Feb 19 09:39:54 MST 2019

Hi all,

We would like to inform you of a schedule change for SLE15 SP1.

- This week, we will release Beta4 instead of RC1

- RC1 will take place on March 15 (instead of RC2)

- RC2 will take place on April 12 (instead of RC3)

- there won't be any RC3

This change is due to the number of features still in development, bug count and
test coverage.

So in the end we are not slipping our schedule, just replacing one RC by one Beta.

The changes are already reflected on:
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#releases

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager