[sle-beta] SLES15 SP-1 - Beta2 ?

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Fri Jan 4 07:42:22 MST 2019

Grand Friday,
I have run a number of successful migrations using zypper and YaST2. I was surprised to see "Beta2" on the output of "etc/issue", I thought we were running Beta1...
Anyway bar some OLD directories, 2013 is a bit old, it has gone well. So time for the 2nd Christmas on the 6/7 before the 2nd Beta 2 — January 18, 2019 ;o)
Have a good one...
__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Sanjay Brahmawar (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Dr. Wolfram Jost, John Schweitzer, Dr. Stefan Sigg, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com