[sle-beta] SLES15 SP-1 - Beta2 ?

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Jan 8 12:50:47 MST 2019

Grand Evening Thorsten,

You had a look at one of the Migration attemps, that same machine did migrate with Yast2 to SP-1 Beta2

BUT as we now know the migration ends up as Beta2, which could be why zypper is having issues and YaST is not.

I'll run them again when the offical Beta2 is available and see where we are then.

__R