[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 Beta 2 is out!

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Jan 21 10:11:09 MST 2019

Hi,

If you saw some 404 error messages when trying to download ISOs (excepted the
missing ones in the announcement), please:
- clean-up your microfocus cookies in your current browser
or
- use your browser private mode
or
- use a different browser.

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience,
did I already said that we are planning to change our download infrastructure?
:|

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager