[sle-beta] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 GMC3!

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Mon Jun 3 07:01:43 MDT 2019

Hi,

There is beta registration code for beta test, it’s just not shared by default
but you need to request one:
https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#faq-reg

And we provide them also for all SUSE Products in beta: SUSE Manager, SUSE
OpenStack Cloud,SUSE CaaS Platform and SUSE Enterprise Storage.

Of course the beta registration code can be used on “one shot installation” but
also with SMT/RMT/SUSE Manager to mirror the Online Channels.

Please let me know why you thought there were no beta regcodes, maybe we could
our messaging to prevent such confusion.

Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program, JeOS and SDK Project Manager