[sle-beta] Network Services Config

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Tue Mar 5 02:15:53 MST 2019

Grand Shrove Tuesday Vincent,

It's quite a manual, very good for putting on the head and learning to walk upright....

I have read the VNC part, still liked the UI we had in Yast, very easy to amend all in the one place, but we must move on...
>From what I read in 8.4.1.1 you have to enter the screen size numbers, so one has to remember what they are, the old method gave you three that often did the trick.

I use MobaXterm and that runs grand with SLES12 but as yet I've not got it running with SLES15, but it's early days. If others on the list have it running maybe they can drop me a line...

__R