[sle-beta] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 GMC3!

Beddingfield, Allen allen at ua.edu
Fri May 31 14:32:41 MDT 2019

To address your issue with the package DVD, and having to shuffle DVDs.
In production, most people just boot from the install disk, configure
networking, and point to their SMT server or register against SCC.  The
online repositories are added, and that package DVD is not a requirement.

Thanks.
Allen B.