[sle-beta] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 1 GMC3!

Mike Marion mmarion at qualcomm.com
Fri May 31 19:53:41 MDT 2019

On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 10:46:50PM +0000, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:

> Well, first of all there is no registration code for beta tests and secondly I
> of course did not boot of media, but the VM starts from a image.
>
> Nevertheless it’s nearly unusable this way. (At least I don’t know how to
> zipper install postgres10-Server from the minimal system with the package dvd)

Ah, I see what you're saying for testing on a VM.  I do the same, but
what I do is put the Packages DVD1 bits in a path that can be reached
via http and on boot from the Installer media and when it asks for
additional add-ons/repos I put the URL to where I put the Packages
DVD1 tree.

--
Mike Marion-Unix SysAdmin/Sr. Staff IT Engineer-http://www.qualcomm.com