[sle-beta] [Beta-programs] [ANNOUNCE] INTERNAL SLE 12 SP5 Product Family GMC2

Mike Marion mmarion at qualcomm.com
Fri Nov 15 11:50:51 MST 2019

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 05:29:53PM +0000, Vincent Moutoussamy wrote:

> As the time of writing this email, all DVD1 of SLE 12 SP5 GMC2 should be
> available on:
> https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
>
> We just uploaded them, so if you don’t see all DVD1 please cleanup your
> browser's cache or use a “Private Window” on your browser.
>
> HOWEVER, we are still in the process of uploading some DVD2 and DVD3 but this
> should not block you for downloading and testing.
> The full sources and debuginfos DVD should be available in a couple of hours.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience, do not hesitate to contact us if there is any issue.

I'm assuming this might just be a timing issue, but while I started
downloads for DVD1 for Server and SDK, the WE DVD1 iso gives:
===
We're sorry, we are unable to complete the download at this time.

The token you're using to access this download has expired. If any file
is currently still in the process of being downloaded, please try again
later. Otherwise, you can generate a new token by refreshing the
download page for this build, then try the download again.

InvalidToken
===

I'll give it a shot again in a couple hours and see if it is just
timing.  Tried in new/incognito window and even fired up firefox to
test.

--
Mike Marion-Unix SysAdmin/Sr. Staff IT Engineer-http://www.qualcomm.com