[sle-beta] Trying to upgrade to SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 2 Public Release Candidate 1

Joe Doupnik jrd at netlab1.net
Thu Apr 30 08:58:11 MDT 2020

     As you requested. Yes, the next step is the screen should change
and offer you further installation choices. On my gear I am testing with
SLES15 SP2 running within a regular VMware ESXi server, not the HyperV
kind. I would assume there is a hardware driver conflict which holds
back your system, and if finally located then reporting it to the beta
team would be valuable. Let's assume the NICs are the guilty parties.
Thus try removing one temporarily and see what happens. I will say that
SLES15 SP2 seems to be a little more picky about the hardware than we
are accustomed, because I have run into some video driver (as simulated
by ESXi v6.0) glitches.
     Thanks,
     Joe D.