[sle-beta] What beta version is...

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Sun Feb 9 06:55:19 MST 2020

Well there you are, thanks to another Sand&Sun worker it looks like either one of my "file Conflicts" or "nothing provides"  have given me the /etc/issue and the betaversion issue.

I now have two machines that do give back "PublicBeta" to /etc/issue and the "grep".

So no nags at all... Some of my machines are old, like their maker so I'll look again at those, but the SLES12's are working well.

Wind getting up, time to close up.

__R