[sle-beta] --Allow-Vendor-Change

Frederic Crozat FCrozat at suse.com
Mon Feb 10 03:36:22 MST 2020

Le lundi 10 février 2020 à 10:28 +0000, Waite, Dick (External) a
écrit :
> Many thanks to the off-line people comments.

Please open a bug report for this, with yast logs and from which
version you are coming from.

> It seems there are many many files that want --Allow-Vender-Change
> and I'd like to know how to give them this without putting a tick in
> each box...

This is for packages which are no longer provided by SLES 15 SP2 (they
are now shipped by PackageHub, signed with a different key and provided
by a different vendor).

> I have added a couple of pictures this time, worth a thousand words.
>
> Strange up to now Migration was an issue, that has gone well so far,
> now it's the old UPDATE that seems show a rebellious nature.
>
> Thoughts and comments very welcome.
>
> __R

Frederic Crozat
Release Manager SUSE Linux Enterprise