[sle-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 2 INTERNAL Gold Master!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at lists.suse.com
Thu Jun 25 02:52:34 MDT 2020

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and
acceptance phase we have INTERNAL Gold Master for SUSE Linux
Enterprise 15 Service Pack 2

Gold Master

As of today Gold Master ISOs are identical to Gold Master Candidate
ISOs but the SLE Beta Program will not provide the GM ISOs!

The official and final release (FCS) of SLE 15 SP2 is scheduled for end
of July 2020.

However, in the mean time, you can still use GMC for your evaluation.

Keep in mind that all images provided (including GMC) as part of the SLE
Beta Program are bond to the SUSE Beta EULA[1], and should not be use in a
commercial or production system nor considered supported.

Any issues reported on previous beta milestones which do not have a fix
included in GMC or issues reported directly on GMC will be considered
to be fixed by Maintenance Updates post release of the final version of
SLE 15 SP2.

Your feedback matters!

Thank you all for your contributions! We can not emphasis enough on how
you help us improve the quality of SLE.

Last but not least, we are still available if you want to bring anything
to our attention, please contact us at
beta-programs at lists.suse.com.

We can even have a direct call between you and us, so feel free to send us
an email so we can schedule one!

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

Click here to unsubscribe[2]

[1]:https://documentation.suse.com/beta/eula
0from%20SLE%20Beta&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE%20Beta