[sle-beta] Pinebook Pro Server

Marek Paśnikowski mail at marekpasnikowski.name
Fri Mar 13 15:28:31 MDT 2020

Greetings

I am a new SUSE beta tester and I would like to report my first finding.

I believe, that with the current software stack, it should be possible to run
a CLI SUSE Server on a Pinebook Pro, which is an ARM, Rockchip based laptop.
However, the screen never lights up when booting from the SD card.

I wonder, if SUSE could get in touch with the Pine64 company to exchange
information about what is required to boot the system? They seem to be very
open to collaboration with software providers.

Please forgive me, if I am stepping out of line. This is my first interaction
on a serious mailing list, and I don't really have the experience to know what
are good or bad topics.