Latest beta - chronyd / FIPS mode issue (resend to mail list)

Vincent Moutoussamy vmoutoussamy at suse.com
Tue Apr 6 08:18:23 UTC 2021

Hi Kevin,

Thanks a lot for this details report, could you please create a bug report with all the information you already shared here?
Then I’ll link your bug to "bsc#1173760 - FIPS: chrony aborts in FIPS mode due to MD5" and I’ll ask for setting a new priority to your bug.

Thanks again and have a nice day,
Vincent Moutoussamy
SUSE Beta Program Manager
JeOS Technical Project Manager