[ANNOUNCE] SLE 15 SP3 is out!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at suse.com
Tue Jun 22 15:29:39 UTC 2021

SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 Service Pack 3 is officially released!

The announcement for SLE 15 SP3 can be found here[1].

We are also glad to announce that openSUSE 15.3[2] and SUSE Manager
4.2[3] were also released and available for download!

You can download the final ISOs on www.suse.com/download/ and please
remember that we have also prepared multiple Maintenance Updates via
the usual online channels!

##

Thank you all!

The SUSE team would like to say thank you for your participation in the
beta program. Your participation and feedback played an important
role in the making of SUSE Enterprise 15 Service Pack 3.

Closing the Beta Program

- Web pages: https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/ will be
reset until we have more information to share for the next Beta
Program.
- Bugzilla: You won't be able to create new bug report for the Public
SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP3 except for Documentation issue.
Existing bug reports will still be tracked and left untouched.

Do not hesitate to contact us at beta-programs at suse.com if you have
any questions or if a follow-up on bug reports is needed.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise team

Click here to unsubscribe[4]

[1]:https://www.suse.com/c/introducing-suse-linux-enterprise-
15-sp3/

[2]:https://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement_15.3
[3]:https://www.suse.com/c/introducing-suse-manager-4-2/
20SLE%20Public%20Beta%20Program&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE
%20Public%20Beta%20Program