Package Update

Stefan Weiberg sweiberg at suse.de
Mon Mar 15 09:26:38 UTC 2021

Thanks for letting us know about this issue. I agree that these changes should be documented in our Release Notes and I have asked our team to look into resolving the lack of documentation of these parameter changes. The documentation pages for 15 SP3 are not yet available.

Regarding the syntax validator, it can be switched off by setting the YAST_SKIP_XML_VALIDATION boot parameter to 1 (see "AutoYaST profile validation at runtime” section in the Release Notes).

Best regards,
Stefan Weiberg
--
Stefan Weiberg