AW: Bootstrap-Repo in uyuni

Hebler, Jan, Vodafone DE Jan.Hebler at vodafone.com
Wed Mar 17 15:57:29 UTC 2021

Hi

To be honest i'm a bit surprised by the lack of support for the beta in the bootstrap-descriptions. Maybe the best Thing would be to talk with the susemanager/uyuni-People so they update the susemanager-utils package in order to support 15.3 more "official". All I have done there was some kind of "reverse-engineering".

Regards,

Jan

C2 General