15.3 PRC: SE Linux Policy loading failed

Tomaž Borštnar, Softergee tomaz.borstnar at softergee.si
Mon May 17 08:11:59 UTC 2021

Matthias G. Eckermann je 16. 05. 21 ob 22:51 napisal:

> agreed, and indeed we highly appreciate the time and efforts you are
> investing to contribute to the quality of our products.
>
> In that context we are also noticing that SELinux becomes more
> relevant, specifically for the use case of container isolation. That's
> why we support the SELinux stack in SUSE Linux Enterprise as a
> platform, and an SELinux policy for SUSE Linux Enterprise Micro 5.0.

But we are waiting for policies (notice the plural) since SLES 12 at least.

And you are right, those policies are even more important for
containers. But do not forget other parts as well. Currently all we have
is selinux-policy-targeted package. But what is needed is conservative
desktop and server policy as well.

Tomaž