[ANNOUNCEMENT] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP3 INTERNAL Gold Master!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at suse.com
Fri May 21 13:44:13 UTC 2021

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and
acceptance phase, we have INTERNAL Gold Master for SUSE Linux
Enterprise 15 Service Pack 3!

As of today, Gold Master is identical to Gold Master Candidate! But as
for GMC, we are not providing the GM ISOs as part of the SLE Public Beta
Program.

However we are glad to announce that the release date (FCS) for SLE 15
SP3 is scheduled for 22nd June 2021.

In the mean time, you can still use the Public RC ISOs + updates for your
evaluation.

Any issues reported on previous beta milestones, which do not have a
fix included in GMC or issues reported directly on GMC, will be
considered to be fixed by Maintenance Updates post release of the
final version of SLE 15 SP3.

Your feedback matters!

Thank you all for your contributions! We can not emphasise enough on
how you help us improve the quality of SLE.

Our SLE Public Beta Program is still opened until the FCS date so feel
free to bring anything to our attention here or by contacting us
privately at beta-programs at suse.com.

We can even offer to have a direct call if you want one!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact us at
beta-programs at suse.com.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise team

Click here to unsubscribe[1]

20SLE%20Public%20Beta%20Program&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE
%20Public%20Beta%20Program