[ANNOUNCE] SUSE Linux Enterprise 15 SP4 Internal Gold Master!

SUSE Beta Program beta-programs at suse.com
Wed May 25 15:12:46 UTC 2022

We are happy to announce that after the final validation and
acceptance phase, we have a Gold Master for SUSE Linux Enterprise 15
Service Pack 4.

This means that you can update your installation to match the GM state
by using the PublicRC-202204 medias and apply all available updates
in our Online Channels. However, please note that such installation
is still considered as unsupported like a regular beta installation.
Only installation with the official GM medias and with an official
subscription will be considered as officially supported.

We would like to remind you that the release date (FCS) for SLE 15 SP4 GM
is scheduled for end of June 2022.

Any issues reported on previous beta milestones, which do not have a
fix released as updates in the Beta Online Channels, will be
considered to be fixed by Maintenance Updates post FCS.

Your feedback matters!

Thank you all for your contributions! We can not emphasise enough on
how you help us improve the quality of SLE.

Our SLE Public Beta Program is still opened until the FCS date so feel
free to bring anything to our attention here or by contacting us
privately at beta-programs at suse.com.

Download[1]

Important notice

SLE 15 SP4 Beta Registration Codes

Please contact us at beta-programs at suse.com to request your Beta
Registration Codes, in case you want to benefit from our Online
Updates on your installed system or for testing online migration from
SLE 15 SP3!

Questions?

If you have any questions, please contact us at
beta-programs at suse.com.

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise team

Click here to unsubscribe[2]

[1]:https://www.suse.com/betaprogram/sle-beta/#download
20SLE%20Public%20Beta%20Program&body=Unsubscribe%20from%20SLE
%20Public%20Beta%20Program