[Sle-hpc] Updating the charter of the list

David Byte dbyte at suse.com
Wed Jun 3 08:08:25 MDT 2015

Since we have not been able to maximize the list for discussion as of
yet, we are modifying the list's charter to allow people to request to
join.  We will also use the list to communicate HPC related information
of interest in addition to it still being a forum for discussion of HPC
related topics.

If you have deep technical discussion topics around this subject, this
list is still a great place for those to happen.

David Byte
Sr. Technology Strategist
Alliances and Integrated Systems
SUSE