[sles-beta] slides from Beta Call-4 for download?

urs.frey at post.ch urs.frey at post.ch
Mon Apr 8 09:46:49 MDT 2013

Hi
Beta conference call-4 from April 4th, last Thursday had some very important aspects, e.g. the return to single patch- update repository in SLES11-SP3.
Will say SLES11-SP3-Updates, will be the only patch update path for SLES11-SP3.

There were some really easy to understand slides in the presentation, I would like to show to my colleagues at the office.

Now when going to the beta download page there is nothing to download concerning the last beta call,
even there was a positive response to my question in the chat during the presentation.

I would be glad to hear if the slides from beta-call-4 will be made accessible or no.
It would also be nice to have the support document http://www.novell.com/support/kb/doc.php?id=7010225 updated for SLES11-SP3 please.

Thank you very much
Best regards

Urs Frey