[sles-beta] SLE11 SP3 RC1 delayed

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.de
Thu Apr 25 09:14:46 MDT 2013

Dear all,

We have to inform you that our SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 SP3 RC1 has to be
delayed. During our first testing we found some problems which we had to solve
first.

After we have new ISO images for every architecture ready
and uploaded I will send out an official announcement.
Currently we expect that this will happen on Monday.

 Thank you for your patience,

         Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)