[sles-beta] SLES 11SP3 RC1 Yast2 Mailserver & Kerberos Server Module broken

Günther J. Niederwimmer gjn at gjn.priv.at
Tue Apr 30 04:31:42 MDT 2013

Hello,

On my Test Installation I tested the Mailserver and Kerberos YaST2 Module with
LDAP.

The Kerberos Module can't install the kerberos.schema and Ends with a Error,
also after Manual Install the Schema the LDAP config are broken no Index are
created and ...

The Mailserver Module have also a Problem with LDAP the Module can't read the
defined "MAIN" Domain from Ldap and ends always with a warning no Main domain
defined.
--
mit freundlichen Grüßen / best Regards,

 Günther J. Niederwimmer