[sles-beta] Access and download issues resolved

Marcus Kraft mkraft at suse.com
Sat Feb 16 04:04:27 MST 2013

Dear beta test participants,

download and access issue should be resolved since this morning
for SLES and SLED 11 SP3.

SLE HA 11 SP3 is still in the works (although the link is already visible).

Your SUSE Linux Enterprise Team

Am Freitag 15 Februar 2013 15:30:20 schrieb Marcus Kraft:
>       Dear beta test participants,
>
>       work is in progress to resolve the access and download issues
>       for several participants.  For those who already have reported
>       these issues to the mailing list, we will follow up according
>       to name and email address.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / Best regards,

	Marcus Kraft

--
Marcus Kraft
Senior Product Manager - SUSE Linux Enterprise
mkraft at suse.com
(P) +49 911 74053-171
(F) +49 911 74053-483

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendörffer,
HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany

"We Adapt. You Succeed"
www.suse.com
Follow us at twitter.com/SLE4Systemz