[sles-beta] Vsftpd in the DVDs

Andrew Foulsham andrew.foulsham at imm.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 19 08:53:34 MST 2013

I can understand the Server / Desktop split of packages, but I too like
the ability to install from the binary RPMs rather than compiling and
installing from source.
I've just checked, and vsftpd is available from the Build service at
http://software.opensuse.org/package/vsftpd (including packages compiled
against SLE 11 sp1), but admittedly older versions that are currently
listed as "broken". So that's not really a viable route until their
builds succeed.

Best wishes,

Andrew

--
Andrew Foulsham, Systems & Networks Manager,
Weatherall Institute of Molecular Medicine, University of Oxford
andrew.foulsham at imm.ox.ac.uk