[sles-beta] Antwort: Re: few things to note after my first install

Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au
Thu Feb 21 18:40:17 MST 2013

If it has changed again for SP3, this is a bit disappointing. Some consistency within a major release as far as repositories goes would be a good thing. The change for SP2 was a bit strange in my opinion and changing it again with SP3 is a bit of a worry. Maybe some background behind these 2 changes would help me to accept it.

So what should the repositories look like now for SP3? Is there just the distribution and update repository needed as it was for SP1?

Cheers,

Greg