[sles-beta] [sled-beta] wifi connection problem

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.de
Mon Feb 25 04:39:10 MST 2013

Hi Kiran,

On Feb 18, 13 10:09:24 +1100, Kiran Manandhar wrote:

> I am having problem to get IP address from DHCP on Acer Aspire 5570z
> laptop. I can see connection to wifi router on Network Manager.
> It was working for openSuse 12.2. SLED 11 SP3 new installation on the
> same partition.
> Any simple solution.

Unfortunately not. There could be various reasons for that, and we need the
logfiles to determine what's going wrong - it could be a wrong reaction on
a response or a too small timeout. Be so kind to file a service request, so
our experts can have a deeper look.

        thanks,
          Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)