[sles-beta] Question concerning the kernel version SLES11-SP3 GMC2 compared with SLES11-SP2

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.de
Tue Jul 2 06:43:46 MDT 2013

Moin,

On Jul 01, 13 13:58:22 +0800, "Tsai, Kevin (蔡季龍 TAO)" wrote:
> HI
>
> I also have two question.
>
> Q1
> Dose SLES SP3 x64 full support Secure Boot of UEFI?

It supports UEFI Secure Boot, yes. Experience with it can vary depending on
the quality of your UEFI BIOS. The quality there varies a lot.

> It also use shim ,right ?

Correct.

> Does it work on GMC2 or we need to waiting until SLES 11 SP3 GM?

GMC2 and GM are binary identical.

> Q2
> When I enable the multipath function on SLES 11 SP3 GMC2, USB key cannot mount automatically.
> Has any resolution ?

Sorry, I have no knowledge about multipath - I suggest to open anSR or
bugzilla entry.

        Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)