[sles-beta] beta2 questions

Stefan Behlert behlert at suse.de
Fri Mar 1 01:09:13 MST 2013

Hi Greg,

On Mar 01, 13 05:33:58 +0000, Greg.Lehmann at csiro.au wrote:
> Is the 2nd beta of the SDK going to appear? I've got SLES iso's already.

You should see them meanwhile.

The images are synced to the download servers with the main products being
prioritized, and afterwards the SDK images are made available.
And then an official announcement is sent after we have made some spot
tests. Of course, if you look at the right time you will see the downloads
before the announcement, but only after the annoucne ment is out you should
expect everything to be present.
(I expect the announcement for SLES soon, I'm currently finalizing the one
for SLED.)

        ciao,
          Stefan

--
Stefan Behlert, SUSE LINUX
Project Manager Enterprise Desktop

Maxfeldstr. 5, D-90409 Nuernberg, Germany
Phone +49-911-74053-173
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Nuernberg; GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix Imendoerffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)