[sles-beta] GCC 4.7?

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Thu Mar 7 03:19:51 MST 2013

I'm mostly interested in SLES11sp3 as a platform for C++11 development
with GCC 4.7. My sysadmin can't find GCC 4.7 on the first SDK DVD from
Beta 1. The second DVD one is a little more fiddly to access, because
it needs dual-layer drives and media, and we'd expect that to be sources
anyway.

Is GCC 4.7 provided with beta 1? Beta 2?

thanks,

--
John Dallman