[sles-beta] [ANNOUNCE] SLES 11 SP3 Beta3 released

Klaus Gmeinwieser Klaus.Gmeinwieser at oce.com
Wed Mar 20 06:21:50 MDT 2013

For me the download works fine today at 10 am German time, got about 3,4
Mbit/s...

--
Klaus Gmeinwieser

email: klaus.gmeinwieser at oce.com
voice: +49 8121 72 4358

Océ Printing Systems GmbH - A Canon Group Company

This message and attachment(s) are intended solely for use by the addressee and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable law.

If you are not the intended recipient or agent thereof responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone and with a 'reply' message.

Thank you for your co-operation.