[sles-beta] rlogin server not working in SLES11sp3

Dallman, John john.dallman at siemens.com
Tue May 7 04:05:44 MDT 2013

It worked OK in SLES11sp1 and sp2, but we haven't been able to get
it going in sp3, either betas or RC1. Any suggestions?

We use rlogin because it's convenient, and the machines are in a
well-protected environment, not exposed to the Internet. Yes, we'll
switch to SSH someday, but now is not a good time.

--
John Dallman