[sles-beta] Yast Expert Partitioner

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Mon Aug 1 02:55:27 MDT 2016

Grand Day, I’m running Beta5 and on my VMware machines the “partitioner” is taking a long time in the “initializing” phase. I did not use this with Beta3 or 4 that I remember. I have a number of machines that I “clone” with VMware from SP1 to SP2 and with SP1 the “partitioner” is faster, much faster. I have not tried this with physical machines yet. Has anybody else noticed this ?
SUSE can I run this in a debug mode to try and find out where the issues are ?

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com