[sles-beta] Postgres Plans for SLE 12 SP2

Marcus Meissner meissner at suse.de
Wed Aug 10 02:09:09 MDT 2016

HI,

So far we have no plans on doing this upgrade, but as we did those
in the past to follow the postgresql lifecycle, we will probably
do so at some point in time.

Ciao, Marcus

Marcus Meissner,SUSE LINUX GmbH; Maxfeldstrasse 5; D-90409 Nuernberg; Zi. 3.1-33,+49-911-740 53-432,,serv=loki,mail=wotan,type=real <meissner at suse.de>