[sles-beta] SLES12 SP-2 Beta2 Work Station Extension

Waite, Dick (External) Dick.Waite at softwareag.com
Thu Jun 9 01:57:43 MDT 2016

Grand Day,

I had a feeling in my water yesterday that the "Work Station Extension" was not playing ball. I do have a code for the WS I'm using with SP-1 but it seems this is not Okay for SP-2...

  *   Start date: May 21, 2014
  *   Expiry date: January 31, 2017
  *   Registration code: DA8C1A90A****
  *   Registered systems: 2/7 of ∞

If this is the case then do I just request a new code for SP-2 or is there more to this story. It does give a lot of nags when ones runs an Update. Is SUSE happy to run SP-2 Beta2 with a WS from SP-1, it is trying to use a WS from SP-2 but gets a not authorization to do so.

To run a full QA/QE of SAG's application I do need the WS.

Have a good day,

__R

Software AG – Sitz/Registered office: Uhlandstraße 12, 64297 Darmstadt, Germany – Registergericht/Commercial register: Darmstadt HRB 1562 - Vorstand/Management Board: Karl-Heinz Streibich (Vorsitzender/Chairman), Eric Duffaut, Dr. Wolfram Jost, Arnd Zinnhardt; - Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender/Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr. Andreas Bereczky - http://www.softwareag.com